French Door Refrigerators
French Door Refrigerators have become really popular among consumers nowadays. These are refrigerators that are featured by the combination of a side-by-side refrigerator and a bottom freezer refrigerator. They have freezer compartments at the bottom that can have either a swinging door or a pull out drawer. On top is the double refrigerator that comes in excellent design.
These refrigerators have the added benefit of Bottom Freezer Refrigerators which offer wide freezer and refrigerator portions while maximizing the capacity. At the same time, French Door Refrigerators boast a divided door that Side by Side Refrigerators are designed with. These yield features such as quality filtered water dispenser and in-door icemaker.
The features and quality of these refrigerators actually vary according to your chosen brand. Brands like LG, Samsung and GE manufacture different models of these refrigerators.
If you have realized that it’s truly a French Door Refrigerator that you want, then you can directly enjoy yourself checking our page for French Door Refrigerator Reviews.
The can see prices for the average models of these refrigerators to range from $1800-$3500. You can also check the supreme Pro 48 French Door Refrigerator which may cost you some $12,000. This fridge is fabulous if this is within your budget.
These refrigerators are made by only a few manufacturers and they come in a wide range of features and prices. However, if it is your desire to look for a fridge that allows you to take advantage of the space that a bottom freezer refrigerator yields and the essential features of a side by side, then a French Door Refrigerator is just what you are looking for.
Important Considerations in Buying a French Door Refrigerator
1. Capacity – When it comes to width, this refrigerator answers your space worries in storing your items. It does not have wide doors and pull out freezer compartment that makes it easier for you to accommodate wide radius.
2. Features – What’s great about this refrigerator is that it possesses all features that any consumer will look for in a fridge. Aside from getting the in-door ice and water dispensers of a side by side, it is also proud of its built-in LCD TV in its door.
You have to note however, that built-in features can take some of the storage spaces of your refrigerator. You can check LG Refrigerator’s In Door Ice and Water Dispensers, as these features are built into the fridge’s door and this allows you to save a storage space.
3. Price- You can expect the price of French Door Refrigerators to vary depending on the manufacturer you choose.
In general, we find a good price for these units with Samsung and LG Refrigerators. Nevertheless, there are a lot of models that you can choose from if you have a big budget.
Incoming search terms:
- french door refrigerator reviews 2011
- refrigerator reviews 2011
- best french door refrigerator 2012
- best french door refrigerator 2011
- 48 in french door refrigerator
- top french door bottom freezer refrigerator in 2013